Monday 31 August 2015

Dalmatian oil portrait

'Katti' - 16" x 20" oil on canvas

It's been a long time since I've posted on my blog. Those of you who've been around for some time will probably notice that there is a change in the design of this blog. This is to co-ordinate it with my new website which has very recently been published. If anyone notices any mistakes with the website, I'd be grateful if you could drop me a note to let me know. 

Meanwhile I've been busy painting of course and have quite a few paintings to share with you. I'm starting with my most recently finished commission of a stunning Dalmatian girl - how lovely she was and I can understand how much her owner misses her... 

I will try and organise myself to update this blog efficiently but again, those who have been around before will know that organisation isn't exactly my forte!



Welcome back everyone! 

Anne



No comments: